The Manitowoc Maritime Museum we went to yesterday was great. It’s packed up with cool ship models, fun simulations that kids could play with (which Jedi and Im liked a lot),
and the best of all was that we got to get into the REAL submarine!! It’s huge from the outside, but once we were inside, it’s just so small that I banged my head.
Engines and torpidos took almost all the space of the submarine. The most amazing part was that they could store real food to feed all the crew for a couple of months, and they even had cooks on board!
You would never be hungry, but you would stink, because you wouldn’t be allowed to take shower for a long time, and when you did, you only got 2 gallons of water.
Here are some photos of the museum

IMG_7667 IMG_7658 IMG_7633 IMG_7631 IMG_7630 IMG_7628 IMG_7601 IMG_7600 IMG_7598 IMG_7595 IMG_7587 IMG_7581
At 3 p.m., we went to pick everyone else up from Manitowoc Lutheran School. Seemed like they were all having fun with their buddies and new friends, but they were not quite ready for classes.
They said they were sleepy in classes, especially after lunch (which is so normal, haha)

We had dinner in a nice place I couldn’t remember the name. They serve hot, delicious food in cheap price. Yummy!!

IMG_7702 IMG_7701 IMG_7699 IMG_7698 IMG_7697 IMG_7695 IMG_7691 IMG_7689 IMG_7687 IMG_7684 IMG_7681 IMG_7678 IMG_7677

Then we went bowling. Everyone, even Bangpan, were having fun bowling.

IMG_7748 IMG_7746 IMG_7745 IMG_7744 IMG_7743 IMG_7737 IMG_7735 IMG_7728 IMG_7727 IMG_7726 IMG_7725 IMG_7723 IMG_7718 IMG_7705

I was the only one who didn’t bowl. I didn’t want to risk hurting my ankle although it wasn’t painful at that moment.
Instead I sat and unwrapped it because I didn’t bandaged it well in the morning. It was swollen and quite purple. That kind of worried George and Dori, so they decided to take me to x-ray.

Dori took me to the healthcare center, and waited with me for hours before we were done with everything there. The doctor (and the x-ray photo) said that I broke my bone.
That sounds crazy. I mean I had been walking on a broken bone for 2 days without any pain. But yeah, I got to get my boot to help support my ankle today, so the kids are on their own for half a day.

Since tonight is the last night that we stay in Divine Savior School, everyone has to clean the place up and pack their things, getting ready for tomorrow.
We will be having potluck party for lunch and host families will bring their guest kids back home with them. It must be very quiet without them around.

So in the afternoon, we gift wrapped snacks from Thailand for host families and school principals. The kids also made their cards, too. Bangpan, Poon, Gifted and Green’s cards are really cool.

IMG_7753 IMG_7755 IMG_7758 IMG_7759 IMG_7760 IMG_7763 IMG_7765 IMG_7768 IMG_7770 IMG_7771 IMG_7776 IMG_7777 IMG_7781 IMG_7783 IMG_7786 IMG_7792 IMG_7798
Then we cleaned up, had dinner, and had some free time before going to bed.

I’m so excited for tomorrow.

Divine Savior School