TOEFL Junior® tests
The TOEFL Junior® tests, intended for students ages 10+, provide real insight into your students’ English communication skills to help you make the best decisions and guide them on a path to success.
TOEFL® Junior™ Test Content
• Listening Comprehension: measures your ability to listen to and understand English for interpersonal purposes, navigational purposes, and academic purposes. • Language Form and Meaning: measures your ability to demonstrate proficiency in key enabling English skills such as grammar and vocabulary in context.
• Reading Comprehension: measures your ability to read and understand academic and nonacademic texts written in English
TOEFL® Junior™ Test Purpose
• provides parents, students and teachers with objective information about student progress in developing English-language skills over time
• serves as a measurement tool to support placement of students into programs designed to increase English-language proficiency levels
• measures developing English communication skills in preparation for future studies in English
• offers useful information that can be used for instructional purposes
TOEFL® Junior™ score are valid for two years after the test date Who uses the TOEFL Junior tests?
English programs around the world trust the TOEFL Junior tests to help them make the best decisions about their students. Score users include:
- English-language programs for placement and to monitor progress
- International schools where the language of instruction is English
- Schools in non-English-speaking countries that focus on teaching content through English
We offer private testing and group testing in and outside of our testing center. You can pick your own testing date.
How to register for TOEFL Junior test Students choose available date and sign up at least 5 days in advance
1. Register at the office
Bring your ID card or passport to our testing center at
Pudgimelon Education Services,
Bon Marche Market Park 105/1 Room B303/2
Thessabansongkhao rd. Ladyao
Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
2. Register via Email
Send your ID card or passport photo to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Transfer test fee to
The Siam Commercial Bank Account Number : 217-207-4911
Account Name : Dtangmoount by Panida Thepros
Branch : Bon Marche Market Park
Test Fee 2,000 Baht (If 2 or more students, the price is 1,500 Baht)
Contact more about school rate, big group rate Tel 02-954-2168 (Line :@pudgimelon)