Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_blog.post.php-4cafd7235e583a17a6367e3ffcb32b21.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454

Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_parts.post-content.php-2afe4e135d03009093f987bc14d37278.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454

Hello! Today, I woke up at 4:30am. I don’t know who woke me up-.,-. Today is my first day that I shower in the morning. We arrived at the place that they prefrom DI about 6:30 am. I slept all the way about an hour, so tried. While I slept in the car, Syd painted her nails. She painted her nails in the car, and her nails look good. Hilbert High School team performed first. I think they did pretty good! Then we had to wait for Hilbert Middle School team to perform. Syd was very excited. I don’t know what to do while waiting, so wrote my blog. There were many kids came to this compitition, many team did very good. We didn’t know the result today. Sydnee’s team named 7-up 5.0. They performed on 11:20 am, and we watched them. They did very good. I think they are more creative than me( much more). I like their action before they start perform. Another round was on 1:30 pm, this performance we can’t watch, so parents had to wait for their kids outside. We had pizza for lunch. Syd ate cheese lover pizza, only cheese, white sauce, and bread. I liked Bar-B-Q pizza more than the cheese pizza. When we finished eating, I had to wait again, Syd had to do her second performance. Today’s weather was good, not too hot and not to cold, so everybody waited outside, and talking. An hour later, Sydnee and her team walked out from the building with sadly face. They knew that they will lose the compitition, because at the evening round they had to build a tower. In the first time, their tower was pretty good, but when the judges said “time” (It’s mean time out) their tower fell down. Syd was very sad. Then we went back home and we had to drop Lydia at her house too, but on the way we stopped at Sturgeon Farm, it is a big fish. I ate it already because dad can caught one big Sturgeon fish in Febuary. He steamed the fish. The fish looks very wired, but it tasted very good! There were hundreds of them (or more). This fish looks like” Pla Dook”, but much bigger. After an hour, we left the farm. We sat in the car about hour and a half. Then we bought some ice-cream at Frogg’s Ice-cream. I had twisted tadpole with one gummy frog (not gummy bear). After that we went to Lydia’s house and dropped her. We arrived at home about 6:00 pm. I chatted with mom, and then I had dinner, I had stew and boiled broccoli. After dinner, I took a shower, and…….Bye! I’m going to sleep.^^

**The DI result was… 7-up 5.0 (Syd’s team) got 17th place, there were 18 team, almost last. syd was very upset abou this.

Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_parts.pagination.php-5ca599d906467708b98eec4d813f72a9.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454