Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_blog.post.php-4cafd7235e583a17a6367e3ffcb32b21.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454

Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_parts.post-content.php-2afe4e135d03009093f987bc14d37278.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454

We woke up around 6 am. George messaged Dana if we can stop by to drop our baseball stuff at her house and she told us to come before 7 am. She was very kind about it.

Last night we were talking about staying overnight in Madison so we can go to Chicago the next day and don’t have to drive back and forward from Manitowoc to Madison, Madison to Manitowoc and Manitowoc to Chicago.

This morning I told George that if we stay in Madison, we still have to wake up at 1 am and drive to Chicago anyway because our flight is early and it takes 2-3 hours from Madison to Chicago then we have to park the car at Park and Ride and take the shuttle to the airport again so it’s better that we stay overnight in Chicago. George agree with that.

We drove for 2 hours to Madison. We met Kevin and Pheung at their apartment. Kevin is a friend of George from university and he ended up get married with a Thai woman too. He is a writer and his wife and him are also a recruiter for Wesli ESL school.
They took us to the restaurant for lunch and took us to Wesli to tour around.

Madison is a really nice town. I think it is similar to Boston. There’s a really big university, University of Wisconsin which has more than 60,000 students. So the whole city is full with students and many things to support student needs, huge library, museum, shops, etc.

We left Madison around 3 pm. We drove to Chicago right away. We’re thinking about staying at the hotel downtown but when we were on the edge of the town, the traffic was really bad. George was tired. It’s been a long ride. So we decided to stay at Holliday Inn O’hare Airport, the hotel that we’re going to take the kids to stay at the end of the trip.

We took a shower and got online from the hotel’s internet. Around 8 pm., we went out to find something to eat. It took us 1.5 hour to get to the place. We had to wait for the bus very long. After we ate and hang out for 2 hours, we took another 2 hours to get back to the hotel. Ohh it was a long day.
We eventually slept at 2.15 am and we have to wake up at 4 am.

Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_parts.pagination.php-5ca599d906467708b98eec4d813f72a9.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454