Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_blog.post.php-4cafd7235e583a17a6367e3ffcb32b21.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454

Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_parts.post-content.php-2afe4e135d03009093f987bc14d37278.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454

Today, I woke up at about  6 A.M. ,because  I slept at 10.30 P.M. yesterday. So, I did most of things as usual. Then, George told Plagow, Peem and I to do the dish-washing duty. We finished them and  moved to the Girls’ Room in order to pack up the goods for our hosts. All of the goods were  snacks like dried bananas and mangoes. I found out that Pat was a snack hoarder, because she began keeping the snacks that weren’t used for the packing process. Everyone  also joked about Junior and his love interest ,but It calm downed later on. At  9 A.M., we began travelling to  the St. Norbert College which was the place where George graduated from. George seemed to have something important to do in this college , so he led us wait in one of the college buildings. After he picked us up, he led us into the Student Union building. In that building, we had our lunch  in  Ruth’s Market which seemed to be a buffet restaurant. After we finished our meals, George showed us the college buildings around the College. Pat  and him also photographed some students in pairs of boys or girls  or else, one each. Some of the students were shy and also joked about the pairs  that were photographs as love couples. At about 1 P.M., we walked in to the library. We finished our blogs in the library. I had difficulty in typing the password, but George managed to get the password right.  After that, we got back into the main building  and bought some souvenirs. I didn’t buy any as usual. Then, we travelled to Kohl’s in order to do some shopping. I just surveyed the place and sat on a sofa until it was 3.15 P.M. .  Then, we got back into the Divine Savior School in order to prepare for the fund-raiser event. We had our dinner in that event. The students and I helped the orgainzers in serving the customers with drinks, removing plates that the customers had finished eating and replacing used sheets, forks, knives and tissue papers. After that, we went to bed.

Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_parts.pagination.php-5ca599d906467708b98eec4d813f72a9.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454