Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_blog.post.php-4cafd7235e583a17a6367e3ffcb32b21.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454

Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_parts.post-content.php-2afe4e135d03009093f987bc14d37278.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454

I’m glad to announce that we had a lot of cry today! yayyy
All the host family dropped the kids off at 10-11 am. We’re really busy because I tried to get pictures from host family and took video and photo in the same time. George had to take care of the bags and checking Chicago’s bag for the kids.
There were some kids who didn’t pack well. So we had to make them pack again.

When the bus came, the kids and host family started to say goodbye.
Fah, In, Pear,Nemo cried a lot. Peem and Bam cried a little bit. Junior and Plakaow host mom cried a lot.























George talked to the kids before we started moving our suitcases to the bus about helping each other.
The kids did really well. They moved all the bags quickly. We’re done around 11.30 am.

It took us longer than we thought to get to Chicago because the driver drove slowly and we stopped to get some food on the way. Also we hit some traffic before getting to the hotel. We arrived at the hotel around 3 pm.
We unloaded all the suitcases up to our room as fast as we can. It’s A LOT. Oh myyyy. It’s full my hotel room.

We told the kids to get food and snack back to their room for a couple time. They’re supposed to be fast but they weren’t.
It took them a couple practice and it made our schedule late.

We left the hotel around 4:30 pm. We walked to the CTA blue line. We found the they have a new system.
George and I just came here last week. It was the same. Somehow they probably changed just before we came.
We had to by CTA new tickets that cost another 5$ for just an empty card and you can only buy one card, one time.
Also the machine can’t give you a change. It took us forever just to get a ticket.

George didn’t have enough 5$ bill so he decided to use credit card to buy it one by one.
After 4-5 tickets, the machine started to deny the card. George had to called the bank but the bank said it’s not their fault.
The CTA people said it’s not their fault too. Ohhhh geeee. It’s really frustration.
We tried new credit card. It worked for 2-3 tickets and the machine deny again.
Eventually, I had to go get all the 1,5$ dollar bills from Nemo’s mom, Bam’s mom and Pooh’s mom.
It took us almost an hour and it made us even more late.

After we finished buying tickets and we’re going to move. Praewa was faint.
I had to took her to the cooler area. We talked to her what’s going on and she said it mights be the heat and she didn’t drink enough water. I bought her some water and let her sat for a little bit.
We asked her if she’s ok so we can decided what to do with her. She seemed to get better and she told us that she’s ok now.
We finally moved to the train station and went to town. We went to Willis Tower. The line was really long.
I think it’s because it’s sunset time.






IMG_2805 IMG_2809 IMG_2810 IMG_2813 IMG_2816



Once we passed the security check, the guy told George that it’s going to be 90 minutes wait.
George decided that we should go eat first because it’s quite late.
So we went outside and took another train to the Pizza restaurant.

We went to Lou Malnati’s West Loop. We got some deep dish pizza. It’s Chicago style pizza.
We got the food faster than normal because we made a reservation last week.
The kids seemed to enjoy the food.


IMG_2845 IMG_2840 IMG_2850 IMG_2837 IMG_2836 IMG_2835 IMG_2834 IMG_2838 IMG_2839 IMG_2827 IMG_2828 IMG_2829 IMG_2830 IMG_2825 IMG_2821 IMG_2819
IMG_2876 IMG_2878 IMG_2890 IMG_2913 IMG_2918 IMG_2921 IMG_2926 IMG_2934


After that we went back to Willis tower again. There’s no line this time.
We went up to 103rd floor. The view at nice was really beautiful.
This is the first time we came up here at night. I think it’s cool.
We took some photo and we let the kids run around until 10 pm.
Toto didn’t like it because it passed his bedtime but the rest of the kids stayed active.

We took the train back to the hotel after that. It’s a really long day today.
On the train, I told all the kids to use the free time to update their blogs.
They didn’t do it at first because they like to just play card.
I told them again and I mention that Junior didn’t update his blog for a long time.
Junior, again claim that his iPad was out of battery. That’s not the point.
He didn’t ask for help when he had a problem and that’s a good lesson to learn.

We got to the hotel around 11:30 pm. Light out at 12 o’clock.
I’m so tired.


Warning: fopen(/home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/uploads/cache/blog/_wplatte/_parts.pagination.php-5ca599d906467708b98eec4d813f72a9.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ket0a98nwco7/public_html/wp-content/themes/blog/ait-theme/@framework/vendor/nette-closures.min.inc on line 454