Today, I woke up at 7.08 a.m. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. My breakfast is cereal because Wendy don’t have time so much to make breakfast. Today Abbey was sun-burned, her face was very red. I left my home around 9.18 a.m. We went to piggly wiggly to bought white rice. We used time for 5 minutes. And I went to Thai temple. When I reached at that temple, I met Topaz and Proud. We talked together a little bit. We started around 10.00 a.m. Wendy and Abbey don’t understand Thai culture. We prayed and stayed inside around one hour. Between we prayed inside, George was coming. He took a picture of me and my friends. Today, I met Im, Proud, Bangpan, Oui, Extra, Ultra, Poon and Topaz. We went outside and put some food in alms. I did it with Wendy and Abbey. They said me, they will follow me every time because they don’t know everything. And they don’t know what did they must do. They were very fun. It was interesting for them. When I did it finished, I went to find my shoes. I waited for ate lunch after Monks ate finished. Mild and George came to hangouts with us in that time. I asked P’Mild, what did we do and she tell me she didn’t know. 555 I hangouts with Bangpan, Im, Proud and P’Jan. We were very fun. Wendy and Abbey went to hangouts with another families. Bang pan had many fun stories to told me. I left from temple around 12.20 a.m. After I left from temple. I went to festival. It is mall that sold about foods and snacks. We bought things from that very very much. If we count every thing, it was around 45-50 things. We bought some hams, fruits, snacks, vegetables etc. We left from mall around 2.30 p.m. And came back to home. We reached home around 2.51 p.m. We kept things that bought from festival in refrigerator and kitchen. Abbey and Wendy go to bed. They were very tired. They slept to 5.00 p.m. I took a shower around 4.33 p.m. Abbey cooked dinner because Wendy had some headache. My dinner are brat, beans and match potatoes. It was very delicious. I ate two pieces of brat. After that Wendy washed some TV and I wrote this blog. I will sleep at 8.30 p.m. Have a nice dream. 20160424_102655_resized